Today on lifestyled I wanted to share with you all a few things that I just am LOVING right now. With the promise of a new month ahead of us, and spring weather (hopefully) right around the corner I can’t help but get excited. For me, Spring has always been a season of change. I think that change is a good thing that brings about a desire for the new. So this week here is what I am currently craving in this new season of change…
1. A new playlist — Luckily Apple Music is offering a free 3 month trial on their app for iPhones. If any of you follow Taylor Swift on Instagram, you may have seen her Apple Music ad showcasing her rapping skillz . With an endorsement from T Swift, who wouldn’t be bound and bent to give it a try? It’s the perfect opportunity to check out new artists and vamp up your playlists.
2. New signature pieces — Take advantage of those spring sales and buy yourself something nice. Today I took advantage of a 50% off sale at one of my favorite online stores. The free shipping was sooo worth it.
3. A new form of exercise — This month I am trying out a new (to me) Yoga loft. I really want to stay engaged in my fitness routine. I feel like trying something new is the best way to mix things up!
4. Fresh produce — I love how with each season there are different fresh produce items reintroduced to the market. With Fresh Start here on lifestyled you will most certainly be seeing some new recipes that incorporate what’s in season. Check out nearby markets to support local business and to also get the freshest ingredients to make healthy nutritious meals.
5. Fiercely supportive friendships — As the seasons change, sometimes your friends will too. So be supportive of any of their new ventures, hopes and dreams. Be a cheerleader for your friends in all aspects of their life. If you pour into people you will be rewarded. Be happy for the people you love, it just doesn’t make sense not to be.
Let me know what changes you are craving this spring in the comments below! I am always happy to hear from you.