This week for Fresh Start on lifestyled we are using Farm Fresh Eggs to create a delicious and nutritious breakfast.
Instead of creating a traditional blog, I wanted to showcase the cooking process in a vlog. Keep in mind this is my very first attempt at video blogging so it’s not extremely polished; but I think it does the trick.
After the video you can check out the recipe we used and a couple “behind the scenes” photos from the shoot. I hope you enjoy!
Watch the video below:
- 1 medium Avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 piece of cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 TB of low-fat cheese
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Begin by cutting the avocado in half and removing the pit.
- With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it’s a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Place in a muffin pan to keep the avocado stable while cooking.
- Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado. Sprinkle a little cheese on top with a pinch of salt. Top with cooked bacon.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe from: lilluna.com